It’s by far, my favorite time of year so that means I’ll be sharing some things that get me into that wonderful Fall spirit of crisp dreamy weather, day hikes, carving pumpkins and apple cider donuts.
Bringing my thrifted furry denim jacket and tan loose fitted pants back to life this season. Though I tend to sway towards darker neutrals, Autumn is the season I embrace those shades of browns.
If you haven’t already, check out localelectric.com blog or @localelectric on Instagram for the ingredients to my Autumn inspired cocktail!
If you live in Rochester, NY or are an experimental barista, check out my favorite latte of the season! The Octoberfest Latte at Glen Edith Coffee Roasters is a blend of local maple syrup and cinnamon – ultimately tasting like Fall in a cup.
Every season should be paired with the most fitting playlist which is why nothing says Autumn to me like tons of folk and mellow songs for a long drive.
• Ben Howard – Everything
• Angel Olsen – Woman
• S. Carey – Fire-scene
• On an On – All the Horses
• The Cranberries – Everything I Said
• Eddie Vedder – No Ceiling
• Frankie Cosmos – Too Dark
• Local Natives – Dark Days
• Bon Iver – 33 “GOD”
• The Head and the Heart – Library Magic
• The Microphones – Headless Horseman
• Fleet Foxes – Oliver James
• Dead Man’s Bones – Werewolf Heart
• Low Roar – Just a Habit
• Radiohead – Present Tense
• The National – Pink Rabbits
• Title Fight – Head in the Ceiling Fan
MOOD BOARD –
OTHER VIEWS –